OPC to Linux and QNX systems
Embedded systems can access Windows data
Need to access OPC and DDE data in Linux and QNX? How about making real-time data from your embedded systems available to Windows based applications? The OPC DataHub makes this easy, by allowing you to connect directly to its Linux and QNX counterpart: the Cascade DataHub. Mirroring data between these two DataHub programs gives you complete and reliable data integration on each platform.
Why use the OPC DataHub to integrate data from Windows, Linux and QNX?
Download both the OPC DataHub and Cascade DataHub from our Download page.
- Fully integrate data from OPC servers into your embedded Linux and QNX systems.
- Connect your embedded systems to multiple OPC servers to aggregate data into a common data set.
- Linux and QNX systems access data from the Cascade DataHub using simple API function calls.
- Mirroring network connections automatically detect and recover after a network break.
- Point-to-point bridging in the OPC DataHub helps you easily associate points in the OPC Server with points in your Linux and QNX applications.
- DataHub scripting allows you to modify data as it passes through the DataHub.
- The mirroring connection is fully bi-directional, so you can read and write data in either direction.